Hi guys! Here's my suggestion for the game. Don't have to take this seriously, just a suggestion. Btw, this is for mouse & keyboard perspective.
- Arrow keys <- & -> not binding with A & D keys.
- Create new button (Save All) instead press 'E' to apply.
- Change 'B' key to 'ESC' (Back/Exit)
- Press any key to close dialogue instead 'E' only
- Insert Balloon tips(Tutorial) as we roaming around / Disable movement until player follow the instructions.
- Display arrow on where to go first/quest navigation.
- Near item, popup 'key icon' (Keyboard Key; E/I/C icons) for pc (just like Joystick).
- For dialogue modal, use graphics icon more to represent something instead of texts (Fast catch-up).
- Make mouse can click button ui as well.
- When research complete dialogue appears, auto close the dialog for 4-5 seconds instead pressing the button to close all the popup.
- Speedup the free mouse look / hold 'shift' to enable free mouse look.
- INVENTORY : show key icon for pc to navigate tabs left and right. (Z & X key icon)
- INVENTORY : press ENTER to select / assign automatically (or make hint box : What button to press to use it).
- Auto lock/look when mining/attack nearby enemies.
- Alert popup dialogue when hungry meter low (or popup hint on 'what to do' to refill the meter).
- Slow down the movement/cannot run fast when hungry meter low.
- Make AI unaware of player approaching when AI facing backward from player so that they cannot running away.
- BUG : AI(crab) sometimes disappear/gone instantly while chasing.